Behavior TechnicianNew Richmond Area, Madison Area, Milwaukee Area, Fox Valley Area, Eau Claire Area, Green Bay Area
IDS is a home and center based provider of autism intervention services. We provide opportunities for growth through exploring life, play, and natural interactions. IDS currently has openings for Behavior Technicians (BTs).
During treatment sessions, BTs focus on relationship-building while engaging in therapeutic activities with the child, as directed by the supervising professional. A positive, playful, engaging attitude is a must. Under the direction of a licensed professional, BTs will work on specific measurable treatment plan goals while having fun and making a huge difference in the lives of families!
We are not able to offer summer only or temporary employment.
Now hiring BTs in across the state of Wisconsin.
Below is a list of areas with openings by region.
Madison area openings: Arena, Cambridge, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, Janesville, Lake Mills, Madison, and Sun Prairie
Milwaukee area oepnings: Brookfield, Hales Corners, New Berlin, South Milwaukee, West Allis, and West Milwaukee
New Richmond area openings: Hager City, Hudson, New Richmond, River Falls and Woodville
Eau Claire area openings: Chippea Falls, Eau Claire and Glenwood City
Green Bay area openings: Appleton, De Pere, and Green Bay
- Paid ABA Training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required (Psychology, Special Education, Social Work, etc.)
- Reliable transportation and/or public transportation in some locations
- New Hires start with 15-30 hours per week
- Competitive starting pay with weekend differential
- Must be at least 18 years old*
- Prior experience preferred but not required**
Our clients need consistent team members who will stay on the team for an extended period of time. Please consider this when applying for the Behavior Technician position.
* State of Wisconsin requirement for the Intensive In-Home Autism Program
** Training is provided by IDS via internet and 1:1 training with clients. Behavior Technicians complete a minimum of 40 hours of ABA training before working alone with a client.