IDS is seeking dedicated, compassionate, energetic employees to support our children and families. Our autism intervention programs may be delivered in a variety of locations including the client’s home and/or in one of our center locations.
IDS is hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians in areas across Wisconsin. Please see below for our specific career openings in your area.
Current BCBA openings in Janesville!
Behavior TechnicianNew Richmond Area, Madison Area, Milwaukee Area, Green Bay Area
Are you looking for a company where you can start your career? IDS is a home and center based provider of autism intervention services. IDS currently has openings for Behavior Technicians (BTs). As a BT explore new opportunities, building relationships with children and young adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, while providing a therapeutic service.
We are not able to offer summer only or temporary employment.
- Paid ABA Training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required (Psychology, Special Education, Social Work, etc.)
- Reliable transportation and/or public transportation in some locations
- New Hires start with 15-30 hours per week
- Competitive starting pay with weekend differential
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Prior experience preferred but not required
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Lead TherapistMadison Area, Milwaukee Area, New Richmond Area, Eau Claire Area
We are growing fast and we need you!
Currently hiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Janesville!
We are always interested in meeting new BCBAs! Please send your resume to email@example.com to connect with our Human Resources department.